Tire and Wheel Protection
Tire & Wheel Protection provides our customers with repair or replacement of wheels/rims and tires if they become damaged and are unable to hold air due to ordinary road hazards.
Examples of ordinary road hazards include:
- Metal parts
- Wood debris
- Composite materials
Covered parts include:
- Factory or dealer installed wheels/rims.
- Factory installed tire-pressure sensors, wheel studs, lug nuts, valve stems and caps, wheel locks and tires with greater than 2/32nd inch tread.
- $250 per tire (per occurrence)
- $400 per wheel/rim (per occurrence)
- Max aggregate $1,000 tires & $1,600 wheel/rim
- Increased Benefits:
- $500 per tire (per occurrence)
- $1,000 per wheel (per occurrence)
- Max aggregate $2,000 tires & $4,000 wheel/rim